Our experts will find the right solution for your company.
Over the past decade, many businesses have moved to improve their document output environments by taking a more holistic and strategic view of how they acquire, manage and support their printing & imaging assets.
Whether you need help optimizing or refreshing your printing fleet, generating recurring savings or improving business process efficiency, you can rely on Infolaser’s excellence, tailored solutions, innovation and global reach to help you deliver a better user experience and increased productivity. We have all the expertise you need to make the best business decisions, whether you’re a small company or a global enterprise.
Infolaser also offers a green action plan to help organizations meet sustainability goals by reducing paper use, decreasing power usage, and eliminating landfill waste.
In most industries, time to market is decreasing, regulations are increasing, profit margins are shrinking and customers are more demanding.
Infolaser offers customized solutions and develops individualized managed print services programs that meet industry goals and challenges in order to extend and maximize the capabilities of imaging and printing devices. With a broad portfolio of solutions, we ensure that our customers can manage their environment, improve their workflow and optimize their infrastructure.
- Companies in the financial and insurance sectors incur huge printing and imaging costs.
- Automate paper-intensive workflows
- Manage the overwhelming amount of paper and electronic information more effectively
- Make it easy to manage, update, and store information—accurately and efficiently
Law offices need large document output during the litigation process.
- Protect the privacy of printed documents
- Prevent unauthorized access
- Safeguard your information
- Get the right job to the right person
- Reduce waste and save money
- Free your office from impact printers and pre-printed forms
- Convert outdated documents into professional, graphics-rich documents
- Streamline receiving, delivery, route accounting and picking operations
- Label anywhere with wireless connectivity
- Avoid lost prescriptions
- Protect the privacy of documents printed
- Improve quality of care through integrated systems—from the patient to the pharmacy to the lab