Today, most enterprises see the value of introducing environmental initiatives that both reduce their overall costs and help them engage in sustainable practices.
Today new green software are available to help administrators understand their current situation, identify where changes could be made, and implement those changes in a way that’s both good for the environment and the business.
What if you could:
- See the environmental landscape for your entire printing fleet
- See your energy and resource use
- Create different scenarios to improve energy, carbon footprint and paper use.
- Set printing policies that will lower unclaimed print jobs by 10% to 30%
- Change user printing behaviours to support company waste-reduction goals
- Reduce environmental impact by assigning two-sided printing
- Force all web pages to print in black-and-white
- Apply custom printing rules to create a greener printing environment
- Set print limits
Overall, InfoLaser can help imaging and printing administrators understand their fleet through the lens of environmental impact, so that they can confidently make decisions that can help make a difference for your business—and the environment—for years to come.